Well gals & guys, it’s finally started. For those of you who have been following our news here, here and also here. You’ll know that Redgrass Games, the guys behind the Everlasting Wet Palette have been gearing up for a new Kickstarter.
At the time of posting this article, the Kickstarter has been live for just over 2 hours and they are already
We finally know some of the most wanted details about the handle.
- The cost of 1 handle during the campaign is €10 ($11.50 USD, £9) plus shipping. You also get a volume discount based on how many you buy.
- After the Campaign, it is indicated that the RRP will be €12 ($13.80 USD, £10.80).
- It comes in 3 (slightly) different colours.
- You get 15g of orange mounting putty with it (In real money this is about a quarter of the amount of Blu Tack you would get in a normal-sized pack). It is quoted as being “3x the amount needed to stick your miniatures [to the handle] “.
- The base is weighted to improve stability
- In the final version, the plastic will have an engraved grain for improved grip.
Grab it now to take advantage of the lower cost or to bundle in their Wet Palette and Brushes too.
I’ll be getting a sample version in the coming days, so please follow FauxHammer to see our hands-on impression.
What did you think of this article? please let me know in the comments.
If you like what I’m doing here you could really help encourage more content with a share on any social media platform.
Want to keep updated with the site? You can subscribe in the sidebar by email or RSS
(Sidebar is below the article on Mobile Devices)