At last some news we have been waiting for! The Mortal Realms Magazine has finally released the image showing the full collection contents which will be spread across 80 weekly issues.
So, let’s see if we can work out what all this is. Please bear in mind that this is a really low-resolution image so It’s hard to make out some specific units.
If you have any comments or suggestions regarding the content. Please let us know in this article’s comments.
This has all been worked out with the help of numerous members on our Warhammer Mortal Realms Facebook Group. Thank you all.
Specifically, thanks to Kev for summarising every kit in this set down to the sprue/collection level
If you arent in the group, Please come and join us there to see the latest news
Keep an eye on our Full Mortal Realms Contents per Issue List page where we will detail the individual issue contents as we learn it.
The Best Tools For Miniatures?
FauxHammer.com is dedicated to finding the best tools for your hobby. Start with our list of Essential Hobby Tools which will lead you to find the Top-10 tools for each category.
To see all of our guides to the Best Tools for Miniatures, click on the image above.
Warhammer Mortal Realms -Stormcast Army Contents
- Easy to Build: Astreia Solbright, Lord-Arcanum
- Xandria Azurebolt (Price Assumed Based on Character Model- Issue 5)
- Stormcast Eternals Evocators on Celestial Dracolines
- Stormsire’s Cursebreakers
- Lord Exorcist
- 1/2 Judicator Box
- Vanguard Raptors
- Easy to Build Sequitors
- Easy to Build Castigators with Gryph-hound
- Easy to Build: Celestar Ballista
- 3 Gryph-Hounds
- Neave Blacktalon?
Soul Wars Box Set
- Castigator Prime
- 3 x Castigator
- Sequitor Prime
- 5 x Sequitor
- 2 x Soul Mace Sequitor
- 2 x Evocators
- Balista & Crew
- Lord-Arcanum on Gryph-Charger
- Evocator Prime
Start Collecting Stormcast Thunderstrike Brotherhood
- Prosecutor Prime
- 2 x Prosecutor
- 2 x Liberator Prime
- 8 x Liberators
- 3 x Retributors
Warhammer Mortal Realms – Nighthaunt Army Contents
- Mortis Engine
- Spirit Hosts
- Kurdoss Valentian, The Craven King
- Lady Olynder, Mortarch of Grief
- Cairn Wraith
- Thorns of the Briar Queen
- Knight of Shrouds
- Easy to Build: Reikenor the Grimhailer
- Easy to Build: Dreadblade Harrows
- Easy to Build: Myrmourn Banshees
- Easy to Build: Glaivewraith Stalkers
- Liekoron the Executioner ?
Soul Wars Box Set
- Knight of Shrouds on Ethereal Steed
- Guardian Of Souls
- Spirit Torment
- Lord Executioner
- 4 x Grimghast Reapers
- 5 x Glaivewrath Stalkers
- 20 x Chainrasp Hordes
Warhammer Mortal Realms Magazine Scenery Contents
The scenery is a bit of an odd one, first becasue I feel we are being quite shot changed here. But additionally, you can’t actually buy much of this scenery without buying large sets.
- Sigmarite Mausoleum
- Shattered Stormvault Gryphhound Statues
- Dominion of Sigmar Stand and Plinths
- 2 x Stormcast Statue
- Warcry Ruins
Warhammer Mortal Magazine Realms Estimated Costs
So. before we jump into the costs, please note there are some models we haven’t confirmed yet and some others which aren’t 100% clear. But as an initial value estimate, it should do until we have something clearer.
See something we missed? let us know in the comments
Value of Models
- Stormcast Army Value RRP £381.75
- Nighthaunt Army Value RRP £296.00
- £21 Cheaper of you buy the Start Collecting malignants Set
- Scenery Value RRP £93.15
- TOTAL £770.90
Cost of Issues £634.19 (Or 5.99 from Forbidden Planet)
The initial savings estimate is £136.71 across the series, however this is solely for the models and scenery, this is before we consider any paint or brushes.
Looking at this my initial reaction is hoped that this isn’t quite the full collection (or I don’t math so good). The savings here don’t appear to be anywhere near as great as what was given with Warhammer Conquest, even before we include paints.
When looking at the sprues for these models it’s quite hard to understand how this would be spread over 80 issues as there simply aren’t that many sprues.
Whatever it is I’m sure it will come clear in time.